Recruitment procedure for supplying the manpower for QUTAR, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE & Saudi Arabia.
After having the demand latter form the employer company ,we undergo the following tasks:
- We assemble related candidates and select the excellent one through interview.
- elected candidate are sent for medical checkup.
- After getting Medical fitness Certificate, relevant document of the selected candidate is dispatched to the employer company.
- After receiving the visa copy & employment contract, we perform all the necessary activities such as acquiring permission from the labour Department and Orientation & insurance etc.
- After getting the Airways confirmation and the permission from the Labour Department, We make the air ticket and send the candidate immediately.
PROCEDURE FOR SUPPLUING THE MANPOWER FOR MALAYSIA.
After getting the KDN (Approval Letter),Tranlation Letter and Demand Letter from the Employer Company, we perform the following tasks.
- We gather related candidates and select the excellent ones through interview.
- Selected candidate are sent to MAMCA For medical check up.
- After the Medical Fitness Certificate, passport copy of the candidate is spent to Employer Company to apply for calling visa.
- After getting Calling visa as well as other relevant documents, passports of the selected candidate are submitted at the Malaysian embassy in Nepal.
- After getting Visa stamp ,we perform all the necessary procedures such as acquiring permission from the Labour Department ,Orientation as well as insurance etc.
- After getting the permission from the Labour Department ,we make the air ticket and send the candidate immediately.